With the TotalBoat Epoxy Patriotic Serving Tray Mini Kit, it’s easy to follow the included directions and make a beautiful serving tray that honors your American side (or French, English, Australian — you get the idea!). Using the included epoxy and tints and the step-by-step instructions, let your creativity shine as you pour colorful epoxy designs! If you don’t like your result, let it dry and try again on top. And you’ll have epoxy & tints to spare to try on other pieces! Best of all, TotalBoat MakerPoxy by Jess Crow is low odor and low VOC, so there are no harsh fumes, making this a fun, family friendly activity that’s safe for serving. These trays make great gifts that everyone will love! America the Beautiful!
- 1 – 8 oz. Kit TotalBoat MakerPoxy by Jess Crow Epoxy Resin (4 oz.) and Hardener (4 oz.)
- 1- Wood serving tray (Size: 16″L x 12″W x 2″H)
- 5 – 8 oz. mixing cups
- 20 – Small wooden popsicle stir sticks
- 10 – 2 oz. tinting cups
- 3 – Black Diamond™ mica powder pigment packets – 1 Maple Honeydew, 1 Deep Blue Sea, 1 Silver Pearl (5g/pk)
- 3 – Bottles of Mixol® universal liquid pigments – 1 White (20ml), 1 Blue 99 (20ml), 1 Red (20ml)
- 1- Roll of blue masking tape (Width: 1″)
- Easy-to-follow instructions
You will also need (not included in kit):
- Personal protection, including proper gloves, respirator, and protection for your eyes, face, skin, and clothing
- Plastic sheeting or a silicone mat to protect your work surface
- A heat gun for removing any small bubbles and for moving the epoxy around on the board to create your design
Be sure to work in a well-ventilated area and wear appropriate personal protection when working with epoxy resin and hardener. Personal protection includes proper gloves, respirator, and eye, face, skin, and clothing protection. Be safe, and have fun! IMPORTANT: We do not recommend cutting on your serving tray because the epoxy can chip, and chips of epoxy are harmful.