TotalBoat 4-Minute Epoxy has an easy-to-use calibrated syringe that dispenses the exact ratio of resin and hardener, for reliable bonds and no waste. To use, just snap off the reusable tip, slowly push down on the plunger to dispense equal amounts of the resin & hardener components onto a piece of cardboard or plastic, use the included mixing stick to mix thoroughly, and apply. When you’re done, wipe the syringe tips clean and replace the tip. Fast 4-minute set time and no clamping necessary make this versatile adhesive perfect for quick repairs and larger projects alike.
- Recommended application temperature: 50-90°F
- Handy syringe dispenses epoxy and hardener evenly, for reliable high-strength bonds
- Reusable tip allows multiple uses, with no waste
- 4-minute working time includes mixing time; faster than 5 minute epoxy
- Reaches handling strength in 10 minutes
- Cures in just four hours
- Achieves full cure in 24 hours
- 3400 psi bonds are strong, rigid, and permanent
- Will not shrink
- Resistant to water, solvents, diesel, oils, and gasoline
- Works better than super glues for bonding parts that have larger gaps
- Dries crystal clear for a clean finish that looks great
- Improved 4 minute formula cures quicker than competing five minute epoxies to let you work smarter and finish faster!
4-Minute Epoxy is ideal for use on:
- Many Plastics (not polyethylene or polypropylene)