- Creates a dam for epoxy resin pours on flat surfaces – won’t leak
- Durable tape holds its shape while resin cures
- Seals epoxy molds and makes demolding easier
- Releases quickly, with no residue
- Can be used with caulking or mold release spray, if needed
- Large, 54.6 yard roll can be used on a multitude of projects
- Tape is made of durable polypropylene
- Tape width: 1.88 inches
- Roll length: 54.6 yards
There are two ways to use mold release tape:
- Create a dam: Apply the tape around the border of a flat surface (such as a table top) to create a dam to hold the epoxy in place.
- Line a mold: Line the inside of a mold to prevent epoxy from leaking out, and to make demolding easier. For best results, we recommend changing tape between projects.