Forget the candy and flowers, make beautiful gifts that honor your Valentine with our TotalBoat Epoxy Valentine Kit.
Using the included epoxy, molds, tints and the step-by-step directions, let your creativity shine as you pour colorful epoxy into molds and make fun trinkets to share! You’ll have epoxy & tints to spare to try on other pieces because the silicone molds can be used over and over again! This fun, fabulous kit features our easy-to-use MakerPoxy epoxy by renowned artist Jess Crow, of Crow Creek Designs. MakerPoxy is crystal clear and can be tinted easily. Best of all, it’s low odor and low VOC, so there are no harsh fumes – which just goes to prove that love doesn’t stink – and your Valentine will love it!
- TotalBoat MakerPoxy by Jess Crow Epoxy Resin (4 oz.) and Hardener (4 oz.)
- Mixing cups, tinting cups, and stir sticks
- 1 Set – Heart puzzle pieces silicone molds
- 1 – Rose-shaped silicone mold
- 1 – Heart trinket silicone mold
- 10 – Black Diamond™ mica powder pigment packets – 1 Scarlet, 1 Purple Haze, 1 Diamond Gold, 1 Sterling Orange, 1 Silver Pearl, 1 Pink Pearl, 1 Jungle Green, 1 Purple, 1 Liquid Fire, 1 Ghost Satin Red (5g/pk)
- 1 – Bottle of Mixol® universal liquid pigments – 1 Red (20ml)
- Easy-to-follow instructions
Here’s a helpful video that shows you how to mix, tint, and pour the epoxy into the molds. Note that the molds and tints are different, but the mixing and tinting instructions are the same. Have fun, and Happy Valentine’s Day!