Looking for something new to make? These cute little 2″ high epoxy holders are perfect for your table, desk, or plant stand. They look great illuminated with the included LED flickering tea lights or you can drill a small drainage hole in the bottom and pop in small potted plants or succulents you can find at the big box home improvement stores.
You’ll love using this unique DIY kit that features our easy-to-use MakerPoxy epoxy by renowned artist, Jess Crow. MakerPoxy is crystal clear and can be tinted easily using the supplied colorants. Best of all, MakerPoxy is low odor and low VOC, so there are no harsh fumes, which makes making these adorable holders a fun family friendly activity.
- 2 – 8 oz. Kits- TotalBoat MakerPoxy by Jess Crow Epoxy Resin (4 oz.) and Hardener (4 oz.)
- 1 Set – 3 connected octagonal (8-sided) silicone molds (Octagon Height: 2 inches)
- 5 – 8 oz. mixing cups
- 20 – Small wooden popsicle stir sticks
- 20 – 2 oz. tinting cups
- 4 – Black Diamond™ mica powder pigment packets – 1 Green, 1 Purple, 1 Savage Pink, 1 Bora Bora Blue (5g/pk)
- 2 – Bottles of Mixol® universal liquid pigments – 1 Yellow (20ml), 1 White (20ml)
- 3- Flameless flickering LED tea light candles with sliding on/off switch (batteries are included and installed). Each tea light is 3.3 cm diameter x 3.6 cm high.
- Easy-to-follow instructions
You will also need (not included in kit):
- Plastic sheeting to protect your work surface
- A heat gun to use for removing any small bubbles
- Sandpaper (320-grit) for use in removing any sharp edges
- A drill and a small bit for drilling a small hole in the bottom of a cured planter
Be sure to work in a well-ventilated area and wear appropriate personal protection when working with epoxy resin and hardener. Personal protection includes proper gloves, respirator, and eye, face, skin, and clothing protection. Be safe, and have fun!