Popular, proven, and personally recommended polishing system
We created the TotalBoat Boat Polishing Kit to answer the eternal question “What should I use to buff and polish my boat?” We have tested every compound, polish, finishing material, and wax on the market. We’ve tried them on boats from showroom new to hopelessly neglected. We know what works, and what doesn’t. Whether you are attempting this for the first time as a DIY boat owner, or you detail boats for a living, you will find our polishing kit provides superb results while saving time and money.
Compounding, finishing, and waxing your hull with everything in this all-in-one kit produces high-gloss, lasting results that look like you had it done by boatyard professionals. Restores hull color and removes the oxidation that dulls and fades finishes. Premium wax ensures a lasting shine. Kit includes a powerful, variable speed polisher, polishing pad, adapter, and soft microfiber cleaning cloth.
This complete polishing kit is a great value! If purchased separately, the items in this convenient kit would easily add up to more than $200.
Boat Polishing Kit includes:
- 1 bottle of TotalBoat TotalBuff Rubbing Compound, 32 fl. oz.
- 1 bottle of TotalBoat TotalShine Finishing Compound, 16 fl. oz.
- 1 can of TotalBoat Premium Boat Wax, 11 oz.
- 1 7″ Variable Speed Angle Polisher/Sander
- 1 Double-Sided Buffing Pad
- 1 3M™ Buffing Pad Mandrel Adapter
- 1 TotalBoat Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Greatly improves the look of heavily oxidized gelcoat, restoring original hull color
- Easy to apply by hand, then buff using a variable speed buffer and a high-quality wool compounding pad
- Can be used on gelcoat and previously painted surfaces
- Restores the original gelcoat color and leaves the surface polished to a high shine
- Easy to apply to the surface by hand, then use a variable speed buffer/polisher and a high-quality wool compounding pad
- Excellent as a pre-wax application
- Economical because a little goes a long way
- Non-abrasive formula is easy to apply and remove by hand
- Dries quickly to a hard, protective wax finish
- Effectively repels salt and dirt, and protects from oxidation and UV radiation
- General purpose polisher or light-duty sander
- Maintains a constant speed under load for dependable results
- Use one side to buff, the other side to polish
- Extremely fine wool-acrylic blend fibers product a high gloss on paint and gelcoat surfaces
- Use to fit double-sided buffing pads onto any standard 5/8 shaft, low-speed polisher