- Gel stain cleaner for use on fiberglass, gelcoat, and painted surfaces
- Works quickly to remove stubborn stains and discoloration
- Easy to use—leave it on the stained surface and it does the work for you, without hard scrubbing or harsh fumes
- Safer for gelcoat and other paint surfaces because it’s non-abrasive
- 100% biodegradable formula is safer for the environment
- Perfect for removing stains at the waterline and from non-skid decks and even fiberglass bathtubs
- Size: 16 fl. oz.
Removes stains and eyesores from fiberglass without making arms sore
Wet the stained area with water before you start then simply brush a thin layer of White Knight directly on the stain and leave it there for 10-15 minutes to give it time to work. Follow up by scrubbing very lightly with a sponge or soft brush, then rinse thoroughly with water to remove White Knight so it doesn’t dry. Your arms will feel nice and rested, and you can now use all that elbow grease you didn’t have to use for stain removal to polish and protect.
- Color: Light blue; washes away completely when the product is removed
- Number of applications: One application removes most stains; tough stains may need a second application
- Application methods: Chip brush or rag; scrub lightly with a soft brush or sponge
- Application temperature: 40-100°F
- Personal protection: Wear rubber gloves and eye protection; avoid contact with skin
- Cleanup: Water
- Safe for use on all colors of paint and gelcoat, but it’s recommended that you test any painted surfaces in a small, inconspicuous spot before full application
- After removing stains with White Knight and rinsing thoroughly with water, protect the surface by applying TotalBoat Premium Boat Wax or TotalBoat Podium Finish marine polish with PTFE.
TotalBoat products frequently used with White Knight Stain Remover
- Boat Soap
- Fiberglass Polish
- Premium Boat Wax
- Podium Finish
TotalBoat White Knight Technical Data
White Knight Stain Remover SDS