- Golden color oil penetrates deeply into wood grain to preserve natural beauty
- Easy to apply on clean, dry wood. Easy to maintain.
- Works from the inside out to provide deep, lasting protection
- Size: Quart / 32 ounces
- Includes 1 foam brush and 1 mixing pot
Exterior teak wood has a hard life at sea. The elements quickly age it to a silver-gray, weathered look. Apply TotalBoat Teak Oil on clean teak to preserve that golden “boat show” glow. It’s perfect for teak decking, flag poles, handrails, molding, mounting brackets, storage racks, swim platforms and other trim. Other teak oils are notorious for turning wood orange or black. Ours won’t. All TotalBoat products are for boaters, by boaters. We know what works and what doesn’t.
- Application: Brush on or apply with a rag
- Allow 20-30 minutes for penetration, then remove excess sealer
- Allow 8-12 hours of dry time between coats
- To ensure adhesion, scuff-sand between coats
- Recommended number of coats: Depends on the location and condition of the wood
- Heavily weathered teak may require additional applications until the wood stops absorbing any more oil
- Cleanup: Mineral spirits
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including titanium dioxide, ethylbenzene, silica crystalline, and cumene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and n-methylpyrrolidone, which is known to the State of California to cause developmental toxicity. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov