- High-performance, elastomeric formula is extremely strong and flexible once cured
- Withstands expansion, compression, twisting, and bending
- Apply to fiberglass, wood, aluminum, steel, plexiglass, glass, and most plastics. Test first on “hard to glue” materials.
- Can be used as a sealant for Starboard®, but does not form a structural bond
- May be be sanded and painted once cured
- Unaffected by teak cleaners, saltwater, oil, diesel, and more. Not for use in areas where gasoline is present.
- Fits standard sized caulk guns
- Color: White
- Size: Available in a 3 oz. tube, 10 oz. (290 ml) cartridge or in a pack of six 10 oz. cartridges
The fastest-curing, most flexible, and most UV-stable marine sealant you can squeeze out of a cartridge
TotalBoat Seal combines the best attributes of different elastomeric sealants to create one that’s stronger, adheres better, is more flexible, and has a longer shelf life. It skins over fast to prevent contamination by dirt or dust, won’t sag on vertical surfaces, and cures quickly. It’s also highly UV stable, resists staining, and can even be sanded and painted over upon full cure.
Use it for a variety of applications, including bedding hardware, sealing portholes and windshields, flush and overlapping joints, stopping leaks, and more. 10 ounce (290 ml) cartridges fit standard caulk guns, making it easy to apply a clean bead. In addition, TotalBoat Seal’s moderate bond strength allows disassembly. Compare Seal’s properties: no other sealant offers this combination of adhesion, elongation, shelf life, and strength.
- Not recommended for wooden deck seams
- Application temperature: 40-130°F
- Skin-forming time: 10 minutes @ 70°F
- Cure time: Variable; 1 day or longer (depending on project, temperature, and humidity)
- Cure temperature range: -20°F to +120°F
- Shelf life: 36 months @ 70°F, sealed
- Yield: 156 linear feet @ 1⁄8” bead; 39 linear feet @ ¼” bead
- Clean up with mineral spirits
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive toxicity. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
TotalBoat Seal Technical Data