- Non-abrasive formula is easy to apply and remove by hand
- Dries quickly to a hard, protective wax finish
- Repels salt and dirt, and protects from oxidation and UV radiation
- Use it on marine fiberglass, gelcoat, topside paints, and metals
- Size: 11 oz. can
The right wax preserves your polishing efforts
Cleaning, compounding, and polishing bring back your boat’s color and gloss, but the job isn’t complete without a good wax. Without wax, the elements will quickly undo the work you’ve put into restoring a gelcoat finish. TotalBoat Paste Wax protects and preserves fiberglass finishes by providing long lasting shine and superior weather protection. Its fast-drying formula lets you make quick work of waxing, so you can get out on the water faster.
For a comprehensive boat cleaning, polishing and waxing solution, consider the TotalBoat Hand Polishing Kit (sold separately). This all-in-one kit includes TotalBoat Premium Boat Wax as well as our Boat Soap, Fiberglass Polish, an applicator pad, and a microfiber cloth.
- Apply sparingly, by hand, to small hull sections at a time using the applicator pad and a circular motion
- Use a clean microfiber cloth (sold separately) to remove wax and polish the surface
- Use with adequate ventilation
TotalBoat Premium Boat Wax SDS