- Use on fiberglass, gelcoat, and painted surfaces
- Exceptionally sleek finish repels grime, oil, salt, and stains easily
- Super-slick, smooth finish reduces drag and makes the surface easier to keep clean
- Advanced UV inhibitors help preserve color and shine, and protect against UV damage
- Dries to a haze in minutes so you can finish polishing faster
- Exceptionally easy to remove without hard rubbing and with less effort than conventional polish or wax
- PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) component creates a non-stick surface that may reduce staining and marine fouling growth below the waterline. However, Podium Finish is not intended for use as an antifouling coating.
- Advantages: Higher gloss, better stain-repelling ability, longer lasting, and a better value than competing polishes
- Size: 16 fl. oz.
Look like a winner no matter how you finish
Podium Finish is easy to apply and takes only a few minutes to form a haze that’s easy to remove and polish to an ultra-high shine. You’ll spend less time polishing so you can put more time in on the water.
While we can’t guarantee a podium finish if you use it on your hull (It’s up to you not to blow a tack), we can guarantee that racing or not, you’ll look good getting where you’re going, and the reduced drag will get you there faster.
- Substrates: Fiberglass, gelcoat, and painted surfaces. Can be applied over previously applied conventional wax.
- Color: White; dries to a whitish haze that turns clear when polished
- Number of applications: Two are recommended for maximum shine and long-lasting protection
- Application: Terrycloth towel, microfiber cloth, or rag
- Dry time: Allow to dry to a haze, which should take only a few minutes
- Removal: Clean, soft cloth
- Application temperature: 50-100°F
- Safe for use on all colors of paint and gelcoat, but it’s recommended that you test any painted surfaces in a small, inconspicuous spot before full application
- Personal safety: Wear proper personal protection, including hand and eye protection. Use in an area with adequate ventilation
- Maintenance applications: For superior drag reduction, shine, and protection, apply a maintenance coat every 2-3 months. For optimal performance for boats that use Podium Finish below the waterline and are dry sailed or hauled regularly, we recommend reapplying every 2-3 weeks.
TotalBoat products commonly used with Podium Finish
- Boat Soap
- Hand Polishing Kit
- Pro Polishing Kits
- Premium Marine Wax