Ever thought you could create jewelry more stylish and beautiful than the store-bought stuff? With our project-ready epoxy jewelry kit, you can! It’s easy and fun to let your imagination run wild with color and shape. You’ll get resin, hardener, mixing tools, and a variety of jewelry molds to make uniquely beautiful bracelets, pendants, rings, and other pretty things!
Simple Instructions for Creating Beautiful Epoxy Jewelry
What You’ll Need:
- TotalBoat Epoxy Jewelry Project Kit
- A work area protected by plastic sheeting or a silicone pad, to catch any overflow
- (Optional) Jewelry findings and decorative items to embed in your jewelry pieces
STEP 1 – GET EVERYTHING READY TO GO!
STEP 2 – MIX
STEP 3 – ADD COLOR
STEP 4 – POUR
STEP 5 – POP AIR BUBBLES
STEP 6 – ADD MORE COLOR OR EMBEDDED OBJECTS
STEP 7 – REMOVE YOUR JEWELRY
ADMIRE YOUR BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS!
Fun With Epoxy: Epoxy Jewelry #1 – Patriotic Designs
In this video, TotalBoat Ambassador Dwain Coufal of Casual Collisions uses the TotalBoat Epoxy Jewelry Kit to create a few red, white, and blue patriotic-inspired designs.
Fun With Epoxy: Epoxy Jewelry #2 – Dichroic Designs
In this follow-up video by Casual Collisions, Dwain shows us how to create dichroic glass style designs. Dichroic glass changes color in certain lighting conditions, displaying two different colors.
- TotalBoat High Performance Epoxy is a high-gloss, pourable epoxy
- TotalBoat High Performance Slow Hardener provides extended working time
- Simple 2 to 1 mix ratio makes it very easy to use—even for first-time users
- Epoxy self-levels as it cures, leaving a smooth, beautiful finish
- Epoxy and hardener pumps make it easy to get a perfect mix ratio
- 1 Quart TotalBoat High Performance Epoxy Resin
- 1 Pint TotalBoat High Performance Slow Hardener
- TotalBoat High Performance Epoxy Pumps with instructions
- Jewelry casting kit: 9 silicone casting molds, 24 silver screw eye pins, 24 gold screw eye pins, 5 small wooden sticks, 5 plastic spoons, 5 plastic droppers, small plastic mixing cups
- Black Diamond Pigments (10/pk, assorted colors, 5 grams/pk)
- Piñata Alcohol Ink Pigments (9/pk, assorted colors)
- 10 – 50ml disposable plastic mixing cups
- 5 – TotalBoat half-quart plastic mixing cups
- 5 – 12cc plastic syringes
- 5 – Pairs of latex gloves (Size: Large)
- 5 – Tongue depressors (Size: 5½” x ⅝”)
- 1 – Heat gun with power cord
TotalBoat High Performance Epoxy Tech Data
High Performance Epoxy Resin SDS
TotalBoat 2:1 Slow Hardener SDS