It’s easy to follow the included directions to make a beautiful serving tray with holiday sparkle using the TotalBoat Holiday Epoxy Serving Board Mini Kit. Using the included epoxy and tints and the step-by-step directions, let your creativity shine as you pour colorful designs with epoxy! If you don’t like your result, let it dry and try again on top. And, you’ll still have epoxy & tints to spare to try on other pieces. Best of all, the included resin (TotalBoat MakerPoxy by Jess Crow) is low odor and low VOC so there are no harsh fumes, making this a family friendly activity that’s safe for serving. These make great gifts that everyone will love at the holidays, or any time of year!
- 1 – 8 oz. Kit TotalBoat MakerPoxy by Jess Crow Epoxy Resin (4 oz.) and Hardener (4 oz.)
- 1 – Wooden serving board (Size: 23″ x 7-1/2″ x 3/4″)
- 5 – 8 oz. mixing cups
- 20 – Small wooden popsicle stir sticks
- 20 – 2 oz. tinting cups
- 10/pk – Black Diamond™ mica powder pigment packets – 1 Lux Violet, 1 Sparkling Merlot, 1 Ghost Blue Pearl, 1 Purple Haze Diamond Effect, 1 Cobalt Blue, 1 Aztec Gold, 1 Red Glitter, 1 Jungle Green, 1 Silver Pearl, and 1 Golden Indigo (5g/pk)
- 1 – Bottle of Mixol® universal liquid pigment – Red (20ml)
- 1- Roll of blue masking tape (Width: 1″)
- Easy-to-follow instructions
You will also need (not included in kit):
- Plastic sheeting or a silicone mat to protect your work surface
- A heat gun for removing any small bubbles and for moving the epoxy around on the board to create your design
- A razor blade and a scraper
Here’s a helpful video that shows a very similar process for mixing and tinting epoxy, and creating colorful designs using our Epoxy Ocean Serving Board Kit.
Be sure to work in a well-ventilated area and wear appropriate personal protection when working with epoxy resin and hardener. Personal protection includes proper gloves, respirator, and eye, face, skin, and clothing protection. Be safe, and have fun! IMPORTANT: We do not recommend cutting on your serving board because the epoxy can chip, and chips of epoxy are harmful.