TotalBoat Dewaxer & Surface Prep cleans surfaces thoroughly so coatings adhere better and last longer. It also makes quick work of cleaning painting tools and equipment by dissolving paint easily and completely.
- Solvent wash for use on fiberglass, gelcoat, stainless steel, wood, aluminum, and bronze surfaces
- Excellent pre-paint treatment
- Sizes: Quart and Gallon
- For use with specified TotalBoat products
Use as a surface prep solvent wipe for these TotalBoat products
- Wet Edge Topside Paint
- Wet Edge Cold Cure Topside Paint
- TotalTread Non-Skid Deck Paint
- TotalGold One-Part Gold Paint
- TotalBilge Protective Bilge Paint
- TotalBoat Topside Primer
- TotalProtect Epoxy Barrier Coat Primer
- Aluminum Boat Epoxy Barrier Coat
- Underdog Ablative Bottom Paint
- JD Select Ablative Bottom Paint
- KeelHauler Ablative Bottom Paint
- Krypton Copper-Free Ablative Bottom Paint
- Spartan Multi-Season Ablative Bottom Paint
- AlumiPaint AF Copper-Free Ablative Bottom Paint
- Outdrive AF Copper-Free Outdrive & Prop Antifouling Paint
- Inflatable Bottom Paint
- Gleam 2.0 Marine Spar Varnish
TotalBoat Dewaxer & Surface Prep is not intended for use with some TotalBoat products. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding compatibility.
- Solvent type: Surface prep and tool cleaner
- Application methods: Clean, dry rags or towels
- Substrates: Fiberglass, gelcoat, stainless steel, wood, aluminum, and bronze surfaces
- VOC content: < 6.78 lbs./gal.
- Warning! Rags, steel wool, or waste soaked with TotalBoat Dewaxer & Surface Prep may catch fire spontaneously if discarded improperly. Immediately after use, place rags, steel wool, or waste in a sealed, water-filled metal container.