T-Rex Alcohol Inks open up a whole new world of custom color possibilities for your epoxy art, epoxy resin painting, alcohol ink painting, woodworking, jewelry making, and craft projects. Alcohol inks are great for coloring epoxy because they’re alcohol based — the alcohol evaporates quickly, leaving only vibrant pigment, and doesn’t affect the curing of the epoxy.
T-Rex Alcohol Ink Features
- Highly saturated, vibrant colors – a little goes a long way!
- Ideal for use on non-porous surfaces
- Rewetting properties allow greater creativity
- Can be thinned for transparency
- 100% acid free
- Precision applicator
- Easy to clean up with alcohol
- 20ml bottles are 33% larger than other alcohol inks so you won’t run out of ink in the middle of a project
These vibrant, Japanese dye-based inks were developed by artists who selected the colors in this convenient 12-bottle T-Rex Starter Pack based on extensive testing and attention to getting the perfect colors and pigment densities. The kit contains 11 bottles of different colors and 1 bottle of clear blender, which helps you move the ink colors around on your particular medium so you get color exactly where you want it, and as diluted as you want before the inks dry.
Starter Pack Includes 12 20ml Bottles (11 Colors and 1 Clear Blender)
- Dragonfruit Pink
- Shiraz Red
- Sunshine Yellow
- Bellini Orange
- Jurassic Green
- Irish Moss
- Tidal Teal
- Glacier Blue
- Deep Sea Blue
- Amethyst Purple
- Space Black
- Clear Blender