- Pumps are calibrated to dispense the exact 5:1 ratio automatically
- Pumps are color-coded to match their respective products. The white pump works with the resin; the black pump, with the hardener.
- Simply replace the cap on each product with its respective pump, and prime each pump before dispensing
- Pumps are for use with the TotalBoat 5:1 Epoxy System, and fit the Quart, Gallon, and 4.46 Gallon epoxy kits
- When a container is empty, you can transfer and reuse its pump in a new container of the same product
Take the guesswork out of epoxy projects
No more wondering if your batch of epoxy contains the right resin to hardener ratio. TotalBoat pumps are calibrated to automatically dispense the appropriate 5:1 mix ratio with a single pump. That means one full pump stroke of resin yields 5 parts, and one full pump stroke of hardener for one part hardener. The pump heads are color coded so you don’t mix them up: simply attach the white pump to your 5:1 epoxy resin container, and the black pump to the hardener container. No messes, no guesses.
Note: Our 5:1 Epoxy Pumps are intended for use only with TotalBoat epoxy containers, and they don’t fit other traditional marine 5:1 epoxy containers. If using another brand of 5:1 marine resins with TotalBoat 5:1 hardeners, or TotalBoat 5:1 epoxy resin with other traditional 5:1 hardeners, measure the resin and hardener components by volume OR use only one brand of containers with their matched pumps.