- Pumps are calibrated to dispense the exact 2:1 ratio automatically
- Pumps are color-coded to match their respective products. The pump with the BLUE dot on top works with the resin; the pump with the RED dot on top works with the hardener.
- Simply replace the cap on each product with its respective pump, and prime each pump before dispensing
- Pumps are for use with the TotalBoat 2:1 High Performance Epoxy System and TotalBoat Penetrating Epoxy Resin & Hardener and Cold Weather Penetrating Epoxy Resin & Hardener
- When a container is empty, you can transfer and reuse its pump in a new container of the same product
Take the guesswork out of measuring epoxy resin and hardener, and get a reliable cure every time.
No need to worry whether your batch of epoxy has the exact resin to hardener ratio. TotalBoat pumps are calibrated to dispense the appropriate 2:1 mix ratio easily and automatically—with a single pump. That means one full pump stroke of resin yields 2 parts, and one full pump stroke of hardener for one part hardener. The pump heads are color coded so you don’t mix them up: simply attach the pump with the BLUE dot to your 2:1 epoxy resin container, and the pump with the red dot to the hardener container. No messes, no guesses.
Note: Our 2:1 Epoxy Pumps are intended for use only with TotalBoat High Performance 2:1 Epoxy Resin and 2:1 Hardener containers, and TotalBoat Penetrating Epoxy Resin & Hardeners. They should not be used with, and will not fit other brands’ containers.